The most important element of social media marketing is people – plain and simple. We don’t like to use the phrase “social media;” it tends to confuse and complicate efforts, causing people to lose sight of their goals. Social networks offer us unprecedented access to our customers and allow us to interact with them on a personal level. When somebody finds you on Facebook or Twitter (or any other site for that matter) they are generally trying to find out what your brand represents; they want to know who you are. Pricing and detailed product information can be found on your website. Your timeline should be filled with valuable information, education and engaging content.
What Does Queen City Media Do For You?
- Which site(s) are right for your brand?
- What is your corporate motto and mission statement?
- Where have you built a base that can be improved?
Social Media Planning
- Set Goals
- Create an actionable plan (both short term and long)
- Set up metrics to track progress
Customer Service/Reputation Management
- Ensuring that all comments, questions and messages are addressed promptly
- Monitoring of brand keywords and industry keywords
- Monitoring of online reviews (negative reviews are ok, fake/’troll’ reviews are not)
- Graphics, photos and videos to supplement promotional campaigns
- Informative, concise, engaging blog content
- Viral content that stays true to brand message (no memes)
Paid Campaign Management
- Demographics research
- Creative work for paid campaigns
- Campaign monitoring and maintenance (split testing, in-campaign alterations)
Inbound Marketing and Conversation Management
- Engage and convert users into leads
- Drive sales from social media engagement
- Develop relationships from first contact to transaction