In 2015, mobile has reached a true tipping point: mobile spend, organic, and paid search traffic will all surpass desktop this year. 50% of mobile searches are local, vs. only 20% of desktop searches. As a result brands are across the country are investing $9.02 billion on mobile search efforts.
Inconsistent business location information across online maps, apps, directories, GPS devices, social networks, and search engines costs you real sales.
Our local SEO services are designed to manage and optimize for local visibility. With a mix of on-site content optimization, technical improvements and local listing management we can help you stand out against your competition.
Elements of a Local SEO Campaign
- Page Titles, H1 and H2 Tags
- Local Image Optimization
- Internal linking structure
- Location, service and product pages
Local Keyword Relevancy
- City, State and Neighborhood focused
- Competitive analysis
- Conversational/contextual search terms
Local Citation Building
- Major search engines
- Major data aggregators
- Niche directories and listing pages
- Generate real, local testimonials
- Respond to online reviews
- Monitor social media activity
- Consistent Name, Address and Phone listings
- Accurate, up-to-date hours
- Duplicate suppression and monitoring