We are a Buffalo based company built from the ground up. We have growing graphic needs internally and with our clients. We believe a skilled designer will launch us into the next level, and help bring jobs back to the community!
This is truly a huge opportunity for someone trying to build a better portfolio with challenging assignments and powerful clients. Communication is important within the office as we often collaborate on projects and brainstorm ideas together. Attention to detail and advanced writing skills are also required for any applicant to excel in this environment. A background in Tech and Social mediums is also preferred just because of the nature of our work. Being able to work as a member as a team as well as independent is necessary because our tasks can be very dynamic and change from day to day.
- Hard work ethic and ability to meet prompt deadlines
- Exceptionally high design, accuracy and quality standards
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Working knowledge HTML/CSS preferred (we don’t need everyone to code, but you’ll often design for coding)
- Able to visualize and communicate complex concepts effectively through illustration or Photoshop mock-ups
- Proficiency in using InDesign organizational functions: styles, layers, master pages, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Able to function effectively within a creative, somewhat chaotic, fun and hard-working environment
- College design degree or equivalent real world experience